Among them are:
* Wool is a natural insulator.
* It’s healthy because it’s bio-degradable and non-toxic.
* Wool is a natural air conditioner, moderates humidity and act as a natural filter.
* It’s safer than synthetic insulation because it’s fire retardant.
*It’s environmentallyf reindly because it’s a natural, renewable and sustainable resource.
* Wool insulation gives value for money.
Wool insulation has been around for some years but is still a very small player in the market.
However, a growing demand for natural products combined with the government’s insulation scheme might provide a boost for companies like Terra Lana.