Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.?
2. Where in the human body would you find the macula?
3. Whose compositions included Music for Royal Fireworks and the opera Xerxes?
4. The Strait of Gibraltar connects which two bodies of water?
5. If you could eat only one fruit which would it be?
Points for answers:
Andrei, David, J Bloggs and Gravedodger win an electronic basket of fruit with five right.
Alwyn got four.
Answers follow the break:
2. Eye (near the centre of the retina).
4. Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea.
5. I’d go for oranges.