Paul Tremewan wins another electronic bunch of spring flowers with four right and two bonus points for wit.
Kismet got three points and a bonus for ingenuity.
I’ll accept Gravedodger’s word he knew three and he can have an extra point for the extended discussion.
Andrei gets 2 points and a bonus for extra information and because PDM earned a sprig of blossom for one right.
Monday’s Questions were:
1. “Read him for the tittle-tattle. But for strategic analysis find yourself a grown-up.” Colin James said it, to whom was he referring?
2. Who wrote All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten?
3. Titi-tea is the Maori name for which mountain?
4. Sheep breeders encourage multiple births, why aren’t cow breeders so keen on twins?
5. Which ship took New Zealand’s first frozen meat exports to Britain?
Tuesday’s answers follow the break.