Monday’s questions were:
1. Who wrote “Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house/ Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse . . .?
2. Who said, about Christmas, “Bah! Humbug!”?
3. What is Peraxilla colensoi?
4. What is a Prosthemadera novaeseelandiae?
5. What was the origin of Boxing Day?
Andrei gets four and a bonus because he was first but his links diverted it to the spam and it didn’t get rescued until late afternoon.
Kismet gets three.
Paul Tremewan gets four and a bonus for imagination.
David Winter is this week’s winner with five and a bonus for humour.
PDM gets one and a bonus for restraint.
Thanks to all of you who’ve taken part, hope you and yours have a happy Chirstmas and that next year treats you well.
Quzes may or may not appear in the next couple of weeks and if it’s not they will resume sometime in January.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break.