Monday’s questions were:
1. What does Otakou/Otago mean?
2. Who wrote The Man Whose Mother Was A Pirate?
3. What does the Plimsol line indicate?
4. People who suffer from atelophobia are afraid of what?
5. What does q.e.d. (quod erat demonstrandum) mean?
Points for answers:
Kismet got three and, given some of the answers which followed a bonus for keeping a straight face.
Bearhunter and Angela get electornic bouquets for getting five right and a bonus for that achievement.
Gravedodger got one and bonuses for lateral thinking, humour and imagaination.
Andrei got three right; in the interests of fairness can have a straight face bonus too and another for the maths.
David got two with bonuses for extra information and a straight face.
PDM got one and bonuses for lateral thinking, nearly straight face and like me getting lost in the algebra.
Paul got three with a bonus for lateral thinking.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: