Monday’s questions were:
1. Who said, “Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different”?
2. Who wrote Agnes the Sheep?
3. What is the most common meter in English poetry.
4. Which river ruled Mona Anderson’s life?
5. What did the Magpies say in Denis Glover’s poem?
In case you’re wondering, I had New Zealand Book Month in mind when setting the questions.
Paul Tremewan regains the winner’s crown with a clean sweep, bonuses for extra info and another point for the poem.
Gravedodger got 3 and bonuses for extra info and another for honesty and Paul L got 1.
I overlooked pdm’s valient effort – 1 point and a bonus for being first with iambic pentameter, another bonus for humour in answering 5 and another to compensate for being overlooked, and another bonus because he’s either overseas or just got back which means he’s coping with distance or jet lag – gosh he almost won 🙂
The answers follow the break: Read the rest of this entry »