Monday’s questions were:
1. What was the origin of the term proof in relation to alcohol content?
2. What does stick to one’s last mean?
3. What are the two smallest countries, by area, in the world?
4. Who said, “New Zealand is a country of thirty thousand million sheep, three million of whom think they are human.”
5. Who is New Zealand’s Minister of Internal Affairs?
Andrei and Greavedodger got a clean sweep, David got three and a bonus for introducing me to the Ministers of Everything That’s Left Over; PDM got two and a bonus for wit for his first answer and honesty, though not diplomacy, with his third.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: