Monday’s questions were:
1. What contains 44 grams of carbohydrates, 26.7 grams of protein, 22.9 grams of fat, 5.3 grams of fibre and .9 grams of sodium?
2. From which direction do the mistral and levante blow?
3. Who said: “If we focus too intently on the past, we risk walking into the future backwards without seeing the great possibilities that lie ahead“?
4. What are the main ingredients of a daiquiri?
5. What’s the gestation period of a cow?
Scores for answers:
David got 1 1/2 with a bonus for his scientific approach to the gestation period even though he was a month out.
Greavedodger got three witha bonus for extra amusing information.
Bearhunter wins the electronic bunch of flowers with four right and a bonus for humour.
Paul got three – and a question over what he does with his breakfast cereal if his weetbix has all that fat.
Ray got three with a bonus for identifying the impact of shed building on gestation periods of cows. (BTW the cafe is now called Bean on Thames).
PDM got 2 1/2 and a bonus for honesty over his involvement in calving.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: