Monday’s questions were:
1. A cold coming we had of it,/just the worst time of the year/For a journey, and such a long journey;/The ways deep and the weather sharp. . . Who wrote this and about whom was it written?
2. What is a metrosideros excelsa?
3. Who said, “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.“?
4. Chef Richard Gordon is a shareholder in which Waitaki Valley wine company?
5. Which MP is patron and a former national president of Young Farmers?
Paul Tremewan got three and a bonus for imagination in his answer to #1.
Andrei got four.
Samo got 4 with a 1/2 for #3.
Deborah got two and a bonus for being able to recite the poem.
PDM got one.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break. Read the rest of this entry »