Monday’s questions were:
1. What’s the longest street in the world?
2. Where are the McDonald Islands?
3. Name the novel about infertility written by Ben Elton and the film which was based on it.
4. The flag of which islands has a sheep on it?
5. Who said, “Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There’s just too much fraternizing with the enemy.”?
Felicity gets a point for honesty – after all anyone could google the answers and not say.
Andrei gets 2 plus a half for logic for his answer to #1.
Mark D gets 2.
PDM gets 1 with a bonus for humour for #1 and another for trying for #5. (one day the answer will be Mae West).
Paul gets 2 1/2 (Inconceivable was the book but he didn’t name the film) plus bonuses for humour for # 1, & 4.
Gravedodger gets 2 1/2 (Inconceivable but missed Maybe Baby); another half for being in the right area for #2 and a bonus for humour for #1.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: