Monday’s questions were:
1. Where would you find vitreous humour?
2. How many stock units is a breeding cow?
3. Where does: Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness/Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun; . . . come from and who wrote it?
4. Name three of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
5. Where would you find Micah, Nahum Habakkuk, Zephanian, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi in that order?
Tuesday’s answers follow the break:
Deborah got four right with a bonus for reasoning for her answer to #2 (and would have got five if she’d stopped part way through her answer to 5).
Kismet got 4.
David got three .
Gravedodger got 5 (with a bonus for his acknowledgements).
Rob got two right plus 1/2 for #3; 2/3 for #4, a bonus for lateral thinking and humour for #1 and another for humour for #4.
Steve got four right and knowing he knows his Bible I’m giving him number 5 because although it’s not the answer I was looking for I suscepct it’s also correct.
Paul got three right, no points off for being wrong about fooling city boys, and a bonus for humour.
Andrei got four right and a bonus for extra information.
JC got one with a bonus for obvious concern for animal welfare.