Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.”?
2. Who is Fonterra’s CEO and what nationality is his successor?
3. Who founded WOW and where did it begin?.
4. What are the Argentinean, French and USA rugby teams called?
5. It’s viande in French, carne in Italian and Spanish and mīti in Maori, what is it in English?
Points for answers:
Andrei got three.
PDM got two and a grin for #1.
David got one.
Gravedodger wins an electronic bunch of fresias with four right (over looking the mince because it’s must meat for #5) and a bonus for extra information on #2.
Answers follow the break.