Monday’s questions were:
1. It’s lágrima in Spanish, lame in French, lacrima in Italian and roimata in Maori – what is it in English?
2. Who said: “We learn geology the morning after the earthquake”?
3. Whose horses were: Black Bess, Rosinante, Silver and Trigger?
4. Who are the captains of the Silver Ferns and the Black Ferns?
5. The First Amendment to the Constitution of the USA gives the right to what?
Points for answers:
Andrei gets the electronic boquet with four right and a bonus for the donkey.
Gravedodger got four.
Bearhunter got four.
Mr Gronk got two and a bonus for having all the freedoms because I’m letting the others off with having only religion.
JC got two and a nearly for his answer to #1.
David got 1 3/4 with a bonuses for specifics on the freedoms and good deduction on Rosinante.
Adam got three and a bonus for detailing the freedoms.
PDM got three and a bonus for wit and extra information (and you may say anything you like about the acceptability or otherwise of the questions).
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: