Monday’s Questions were:
1. Who wrote Among the Cinders?
2. Who said: We are biologically engineered to have the wonder filtered out of out lives, to learn to take astonishing things for granted, so that we don’t waste too much energy on being surpised but get on with the eating and mating, gardening, feeding cats, complaining about taxes or being pleased about economic recovery . . . “?
3. How many NZ Prime Ministers have died in office?
4. Where did the Great Fire of London start?
5. Who invented the cat flap?
Gravedodger and Rayiinz get a bunch of daffodils each for scoring 3/5; Paul Tremewan gets a single camellia flower for two with a bonus for orginality and Paul Corrigan gets a consolatory branch of blossom for trying.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: