Monday’s questions were:
1. Which is New Zealand’s shortest river?
2. Who said “What is left for men to do? After they’ve taken the rubbish out, that is?”
3. Who wrote For Better, For Worse and For Lunch?
4. Who was the first woman to graduate from the University of Otago (which I think means NZ)?
5. What are the Maori and botanical names for cabbage tree?
Paul Tremewan did best with two right and 1 very close (it’s Christina not Christine for 3). No-one got the anser to 2.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break: Read the rest of this entry »