Peter Finch would have been 94 today.
1. Who is North & South’s editor?
2. Who are the three main characters in A Town Like Alice?
3. Who is the founder and CEO of Ice Breaker?
4. Who was made a Dame for her services to children in the New Year Honours?
5. Who said, “There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ?
Nevil Shute would have been 111 today.
The first of his books I read was Requiem For A Wren. It made such an impact I sought out his other novels and read several other before I came across his best known novel, A Town Like Alice.
This is from an ABC mini-series.