* Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
* People are the only living beings who cut trees, make paper, and write “SAVE TREES” on it.
* I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
Sincerely, the opportunist.
* Whoever said that nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
* I live in my own world but it’s okay. I know me there.
* Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
* 129% of people exaggerate.
* For every action there is an equal and opposite government programme.
* Is there anything more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt?