* That when you enter the supermarket the checkouts are free but when you go to pay all the counters have long queues?
* That a woman is willing to share her whole life with her husband but not her wardrobe?
* That people who need no introduction get the longest ones?
* That shops open 24 hours a day, seven days a week still have locks?
* That chocolate fish can’t swim?
* That when status seekers finally find status, they start looking for the quo?
* That most people can’t tell you their blood type but 99.5% of them can tell you their star sign?
* That all the instruments looking for intelligent life and pointed away from earth?