Since it’s St Andrew’s Day I thought I’d pose the questions.
Anyone who gets all the answers right will win a virtual haggis.
You’re welcome to pose questions too, related to St Anerew’s Day or not. Anyone who does and stumps everyone will win a virtual batch of shortbread.
1. Name three countries of which is Andrew the Saint.
2. Andrew is the saint of which two occupations?
3. The diagonal cross of St Andrew and Scotland is called what?
4. Why is it associated with St Andrew?
5. What’s your favourite Scottish song?