* Don’t spell part backwards. It’s a trap.
* I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
* I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
* I’d tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn’t get a reaction.
* I’m glad I know sign language, it’s pretty handy.
* A friend tried to bamboozle me with bird puns, but I soon realised that toucan play at that game.
* Her first job was working in an orange juice factory, but she got canned: couldn’t concentrate.
* A book just fell on my head. I’ve only got myshelf to blame.