All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from a Cow
1. Wake up in a happy moood.
2. Don’t cry over spilt milk.
3. When chewing your cud, remember: There’s no fat, no
calories, no cholesterol, and no taste!
4. The grass is green on the both sides of the fence if it has enough water.
5. When someone hurts you, turn the udder cheek and mooove on.
6. Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth.
7. It can be okay to be both seen and herd.
8. Honour your fodder and your mother and all your udder
9. Never take any bull.
10. Black and white is always an appropriate fashion