Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.?
2. Name the dog which went out of the door and off for a walk and two of the dogs which joined him.
3. It’s chouchou in French, benianimo in Italian, too easy in Spanish and mōkaikai in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What did the Cheshire Cat of Alice in Wonderland leave behind when it disappeared?
5. What’s your favourite book about animals or favourite animal character in a book?
Points for answers:
J Bloggs and Teletext win a virtual apple crumble each for five right with a bonus for extra information.
Will got four right.
Answers follow the break:
2. Hairy Macleary, Hercules Morse, Bottomley Potts, Muffin McLay, Bitzer Maloney, Schnitzel von Krumm.
4. A grin.
5. Scruffy by Paul Gallico.