1. Who said: What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy.
Who buys a minute’s mirth to wail a week?
Or sells eternity to get a toy?
2. What is a metagrobologist?
3. It’s jouer in French, giocare in Italian, jugar in Spanish and tākaro in Maori, what is it in English?
4. How does this phrase end and in which game would you find it: Go to jail, go directly to jail . . .?
5. You’re stuck inside with a group of friends on a cold, wet . Would you opt for board games, cards, puzzles or . . . ?