1. Which character in which book by which author said: “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery. ?
2. What song in which musical starts:
“Dear God, you made many, many poor people.
I realize, of course, that it’s no shame to be poor.
But it’s no great honor either!
So, what would have been so terrible if I had a small fortune?”
3. It’s too easy in French, preventivo in Italian, presuepuesto in Spanish and putea in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who was Finance Minister when Bill English was Treasurer and under which Prime Minister were they serving?
5. If the Finance Minister offered to implement one policy for you, what would it be?