Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. ?
2. To whom did Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert become parents?
3. It’s fille in French, figlia in Italian, hija in Spanish and tamāhine in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Name three living princesses by birth.
5. Would you want to/did you know the gender of your children before they’re born?
Points for answers:
Andrei got four.
Alwyn and Teletext win an electronic bunch of sweet peas (the last pick of autumn) with five right.
Amswers follow the break:
1. Oscar Wilde.
2. Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables).
4. Lots to choose from here as the question didn’t specify their country.
5. I’ve always thought it would be like peeking at your presents before Christmas but maybe that’s because I wasn’t given the optin when I was pregnant.