1. Who said: Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.?
2. Who wrote Crime and Punishment?
3. It’s châtiment in French; castigo in Italian and Spanish and whiu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What are the two missing lines from this verse from The Mikado?
My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time —
. . .
. . .
And make each prisoner pent
A source of innocent merriment!
Of innocent merriment!
5. An inquisitorial justice system an adversarial one or . . . ?