Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.?
2. Name three of the seven deadly sins.
3. It’s châtiment in French; punizione in Italian, castigo in Spanish and whiu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. In which musical would you find the lines:
My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time—
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime;
And make each prisoner pent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment!
5. If someone wrongs you what’s the best response – revenge, karma, forgivenss or . . . .?