1. Who said: If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
2. What substance helps turn hydrangea flowers blue or pink?
3. It’s récolter in French, raccogliere in Italian, cosechar or recolectar in Spanish and kotinga in Maoir, what is it in English?
4. What are the common names for Pisum sativum and Lathyrus odoratus?
5. Which flowers would you pick from your garden to give to a friend?
P.S. When I was searching for quotes I came across these. I thought there were too obscure to use but still worth sharing:
I say, if your knees aren’t green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
Gardening requires lots of water — most of it in the form of perspiration. ~Lou Erickson
To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves. ~Mahatma Gandhi