Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: We must plant the sea and herd its animals using the sea as farmers instead of hunters. That is what civilization is all about – farming replacing hunting.?
2. Which New Zealand Prime Minister was known as Farmer Bill?
3. It’s ferme in French, fattoria in Italian, granja in Spanish and pāmu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What are Awassi, Dorper and Ryeland?
5. Do you own gumboots and if so when was the last time you wore them?
Points for answers:
Gravedodger wins a virtual bunch of peonies for five right with a bonus for extra information.
David and Chris also win a virtual bunch of roses for five right.
Willdwan and PDM got three right.
Answers follow the break:
1. Jacques Yves Cousteau.
2. William Massey.
4. Breeds of sheep.