Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: A leader is a dealer in hope.?
2. What is the source of this sentence: Where there is no vision, the people perish. ?
3. It’s too easy in French, guida in Italian, liderazgo in Spanish and ārahitanga in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who wrote How to Win Friends and Influence People?
5. Which three qualities do you require in a leader?
Points for answers:
Andrei got four right and a near-enough for #4 (had you given just the surname you’d have got five) so wins a virtual batch of ginger crunch.
Alwyn got four and a near enough for #3 (leadership not leader) so also wins a virtual batch of ginger crunch.
J Bloggs got four and PDM got three.
Answers follow the break:
2. The Bible (specifically Proverbs 29:18).
4. Dale Carnegie.
5. Three was too few, I’d take all of the answers given by the others plus compassion.