Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!””
2. What was the title of Robert Bolt’s play about Thomas Moore?
3. It’s too easy in French, in stagione Italian, estación in Spanish and wa in Maori, what is it in English?
4. How does this sentence begin and where does it come from: . . . and a time to every purpose under the heaven?
5. What’s your favourite spring flower?
Points for answers:
Willdwan got 4.
Andrei got 4 with bonuses for the full answer to #4 and the music.
J Bloggs also got 4.
Answers follow the break.
1. Robin Williams.
2. A Man for All Seasons.
4. To every thing there is a season. . . The Bible (specifically Ecclesiastes 3:1) also the song Turn,Turn, Turn by Pete Seeger.
5. Freesias – not to be confused with Friesians as I used to.