1. Who said: At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.?
2. Which of A.A. Milne’s characters . . . noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude. ?
3. It’s reconnaissant in French, grato in Italian, agradecido in Spanish and whakawhetai in Maori, what is it in English (hint – you’ll have the general idea from the first two questions but not the specific word).
4. What two lines precede this: And I think to myself what a wonderful world; and who is best known for singing it?
5. What’s the first thing that comes into your mind for which you’re grateful?
Update – After Andrei’s answer I need to clarify I’m looking for the first two lines of the first verse in question 4.