1. Who said: I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire; of societies old and new; of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God’s Will, united in spirit and in aim.?
2. How many countries are in the Commonwealth?
3. It’s argent in French, argento in Italian, plata in Spanish and hiriwa in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who won New Zealand’s first gold in the 1974 Commonwealth Games and in which event?
5. Has the Commonwealth had its day?