1. Who said: We have the British motor industry as a role model for what happens when you try to save an industrial dinosaur. Britain was the first country to industrialise and the first to de-industrialise. We should learn from this.?
2. What were/are Dinornis robustus and Dinornis novaezelandiae?
3. It’s éteint in French, estinto in Italian, too easy in Spanish and ngaro in Maori – what is it in English?
4. By what name is Raphus cucullatus, which lived on Mauritius, better known?
5. If you could bring back an extinct creature which would you choose?