Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said:The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.?
2. Which animal said All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.?
3. What feature differentiates fish from other water-dwelling creatures?
4. What is a redd?
5. Fish, feathers or fur for a pet?
Points for answers:
Andrei got three right, J Bloggs got two and Alwyn got three with a bonus for the full answer to #2.
Answers follow the break:
1. Mahatma Gandhi.
2. I thought it was the pig, but accept Alwyn’s answer of the donkey too.
3. Fish have a two-chambered heart.
4. A hollow in sand or gravel on a river bed, scooped out as a spawning place by salmon, trout, or other fish.