Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ?
2. What is an Ailurophile?
3. Where would you find the glabella?
4. What would you do with a froe.
5. What is an aquaggaswack?
Points for answers:
Andrei and Alwyn got 3.
Gravedodger gets a thank you.
David top scored with 4.
J Bloggs got 3 and PDM got a smile.
Answers follow the break:
1. Maya Angelou
2. Cat lover.
3. On the face between the eyebrows.
4. Use it with a mallet to split timber, to make planks, wooden shingles, or kindling.
5. a musical instrument featuring pot lids hanging on five separate strings – sometimes with other things a cymbal, jingle bells, and a cowbell with clacker.