Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that. ?
2. Where was Plunket founded and by whom?
3. It’s too easy in French, nonna in Italian, abeula in Spanish and kuia in Maori, what is it in English?
4. How many grandchildren does Queen elizabeth have and what are the names of three of them?
5. Does mother know best?
Andrei got three and a half, and a thank you for participating.
The post wasn’t inspired by news, just Mothers’ Day on Sunday and my mother-in-law would have been 102 yesterday.
Answers follow the break:
1. Golda Meir.
2. Dunedin, Sir Frederic Truby King.
4. Eight: William, Harry, Peter, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise and James.