Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.?
2. What was the film in which Shirley Temple sang The Good Ship Lollypop?
3. What do uncopyrightable and subdermatoglyphic have in common?
4. What’s the longest English word with a single vowel?
5. What’s the last book you read?
Points for answers:
Alwyn got four.
Andrei got three.
J Blogg got four.
Answers follow the break.
1. Mark Twain.
2. Bright Eyes.
3. No letter occurs more than once in either.
5. Anne of Green Gables (in preparation for a trip to Prince Edward Island).