1. Who said: Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable than fidelity. Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.?
2. Whose law begins with the expectation to be trusty, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind . . . ?
3. It’s fidèle in French; fedele in Italian, fiel in Spanish and piripono in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What and where is Old Faithful?
5. Are exposures of private misbehaviour in the public interest of just something in which the public might be interested?