1. Who said: Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories.?
2. Who said: Government ‘help’ to business is just as disastrous as government persecution… the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off.?
3. Who said: A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.?
4. Who said; ““Being democratic is not enough, a majority cannot turn what is wrong into right. In order to be considered truly free, countries must also have a deep love of liberty and an abiding respect for the rule of law.”?
5. Have you voted yet, if not are you going to?