1. Who said: Laughter is the shortest distance between two people?”
2. . . . these lyrics are from which song:
So if you chance to meet him While walking 'round the town. Shake him by his fat old hand And give him half a crown. His eyes will beam and sparkle He'll gurgle with delight. And then you'll start him laughing With all his blessed might!
3. It’s rire in French ridere in Italian, reír in Spanish and kata in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Gelotology is the study of what?
5. What’s the funniest book you’ve read or your favourite funny book?