1. Who said, Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disenfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.?
2. Which book by which author won the 2013 New Zealand Post Book Awards which was announced last night?
3. It’s bibliothèque in French, biblioteca in Italian and Spanish, and whare pukapuka in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Benjamin Franklin, Mao Zedong, Lewis Carroll, Philip Larkin and Golda
Meyer Meir shared a common job, what was it?
5. Which is the last book you read and which is the last New Zealand book you read?