1. Who said, It’s part of a writer’s profession, as it’s part of a spy’s profession, to prey on the community to which he’s attached, to take away information – often in secret – and to translate that into intelligence for his masters, whether it’s his readership or his spy masters. And I think that both professions are perhaps rather lonely.?
2. Who wrote The Spy Who Came In From The Cold?
3. It’s espion in French, espía in Spanish and tutei in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who played James Bond in The Spy Who Loved Me?
5. GCSB Act – necessary, an over-reaction or . . .?