1. Who said: It is a pleasant thing to reflect upon, and furnishes a complete answer to those who contend for the gradual degeneration of the human species, that every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.?
2. Who was the founder of Plunket and why was to society named that?
3. It’s naissance in French, nascita in Italian, nacimiento in Spanish and wherereitanga in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What is the significance of the new Prince’s names: George Alexander Louis?
5. If you’d been able to choose your own name, would you have the one you’ve got?