1. Who said: Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.?
2. What are the last two lines of this verse: Some hae meat and cannae eat/Some would eat that want it
3. It’s faim in French, fame in Italian, hambre in Spanish and matekaitanga in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What is the matter with Mary Jane in A.A. Milne’s poem:
5. What’s the best way to tackle the problem of hungry children?