1. Who said, I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.?
2. Which Prime Minister did Margaret Thatcher defeat to win her first election as leader and which Prime Minister defeated her?
3. What was Thatcher’s first job after graduating?
4. It’s fer in French, ferro in Italian, fierro in Spanish and rino in Maori, what is it in English.
5. To me, consensus seems to be the process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values and policies. So it is something in which no one believes and to which no one objects. True, false, it depends?