1. Who said: “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.”
2. What determines the date of Easter?
3. Who wrote the poem Easter 1916 which concludes:
Now and in time to be,
Wherever green is worn,
Are changed, changed utterly:
A terrible beauty is born.
4. In which garden was Jesus when Judas pointed him out to the authorities?
5. Hot Cross buns and Easter eggs – a treat for this weekend, just another commercial opportunity or . . .?