1. Who said: “Peace begins with a smile.”?
2. Who was the spy hunter in
Graham Greene’s John le Carré’s book Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy?
3. It’s sourire in French, sorriso in Italian, sonrisa in Spanish and I couldn’t find a noun in Maori but the verb is mene.
4. What’s the name of this song and what is the last line of this verse:
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That’s the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what’s the use of crying?
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5. What five things will always make you smile?