Thursday’s quiz asked:
1. Who said: All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt?
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry was said in which book and film and who was the author?
3. It’s cadeau in French, regalo Italian and Spanish, and perehana in Maori what is it in English?
4. Dianthus is more commonly known as what?
5. Valentine’s Day – a romantic celebration, a bit of fun, just another exercise in commercialism or . . . ?
Points for answers:
Andrei got three and a bonus for extra information.
Alwyn got five, with a bonus for correcting the quote and adding an anecdote, winning an electronic box of chocolate hearts.
Adam got three and a bonus for relationship counselling.
Grant got four and a bonus for listening to his wife.
Answers follow the break:
1. Charles M, Schulz.
2. Love Story, Erich Segal.
5. It’s what you make it and I like to make it a bit of fun.