Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.?
2. Lunaria annua has three common names, money tree, silver dollars and what?
3. It’s vérité in French, verità in Italian, verdad in Spanish and tika in Maori, what is it in English?
4. This is the chorus of which song by which singer?
Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what I need from you
5. Can true love survive without the occasional white lie?
Points for answers:
Grant got 3 – accepting that his answer to #5 was honest.
Alwyn wins an electronic box of cherries with five right and a bonus for his answer to #5.
Andrei got four and a bonus for wit for #5.
Adam got three – a silver dollar is a gum tree but Lunaria annua isn’t.
Answers follow the break:
1. Albert Einstein.
4. Billy Joel.